A Concise Companion to Feminist Theory by Mary Eagleton
The Concise Companion to Feminist Theory introduces readers to the broad scope of feminist theory over the last 35 years.
- Introduces readers to the broad scope of feminist theory over the past 35 years.
- Guides students along the cutting edge of current feminist theory.
- Suitable for students and scholars of all fields touched by feminist thought.
- Covers an exceptionally broad range of disciplines, discourses and feminist positions.
- Organised around concepts rather than schools of feminism.
Paperback | 288 pages
152 x 229 x 16mm | 414g
08 Aug 2003
John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Oxford, United Kingdom
Condition: Very Good
A vintage book that does not look new and has been read but is in excellent condition. Very minimal damage to the cover, including very minor scuff marks along the edges. No missing or damaged pages, very very minor creases but no tears. No underlining/highlighting of text or writing in the margins. Very minimal wear and tear.